Best Crypto Casino & Gambling Sites 2021
Welcome to our ultimate guide to crypto gambling sites.
On this page, you’ll find a wide array of popular crypto casinos, sportsbooks, poker sites, and more. Feel free to explore our list of trusted online platforms and pick the one that best meets your needs.
Best Crypto Casino Sites
Cryptocurrency casino platforms offer you an opportunity to play games using popular digital currencies (like Bitcoin or Ethereum) as deposit and withdrawal methods.
We’ve selected the best casinos with huge game portfolios, lucrative bonuses and promotions.
The top 20 most popular crypto casinos:
- 50 free spins upon opening an account
- Up to 6 BTC or $1,200 on the first four deposits
- Guaranteed 20% cashback on your first deposit
- 110% bonus up to 1 BTC + 300 free spins on your first deposit
- 2x 100% deposit bonus up to 2.5 BTC available every Friday
- 20% daily cashback bonus up to 0.1 BTD
- 100% welcome bonus up to $100 or 1.5BTC
- Up to 20% weekend cashback bonus
- 25% Monday reload bonus
- Welcome freerolls with up to €1,000 weekly prize pool
- 50% reload bonus every Monday
- Up to 200 free spins on deposit every Wednesday
- 250% welcome pack up to 1 BTC
- 20% cashback on your losses every month
- Up to 100 free spins available for daily grabs
- Up to $6,000 + 250 free spins welcome package (on your first five deposits)
- Welcome package up to 1 BTC + 150 free spins
- Regular Drops & Wins tournaments
- Up to 0.04 BTC + 100 free spins welcome package
- 20% Sunday cashback bonus
- 25 free spins for weekend deposits
- 100% welcome deposit bonus up to 1 BTC
- 10% daily cashback
- 110% bonus up to 1 BTC on your first deposit
- 55% bonus up to 1 BTC on your second deposit
- 50% reload bonus up to 2 BTC every month
- Various daily bonuses and challenges
- Tiered VIP membership program
- Plenty of time-limited promo offers
- 100% welcome deposit bonus up to 0.5 BTC + 100 free spins
- 100 free spins Sunday reload bonus
- 50% Monday reload bonus
- Promotions implemented from its operators
- Promos contain Free Spin campaigns based on static user info
- Deposit welcome bonus up to 3 BTC + 25 free spins
- Weekly dice contest with $3,000 up for grabs
- Crash daily contests
- 20% Welcome Offer Cashback
- Plenty of other time-limited deals
- Up to 5 BTC welcome bonus + 140 free spins
- Up to $500 birthday gift
- Various casino game tournaments
- Up to €1000 + 100 free spins welcome package
- 40% Monday reload bonus up to €100
- 50% high roller reload bonus up to €1,000
- 100% up to €300 + 100 free spins on your first deposit
- 50% up to €1,000 high roller bonus on your first deposit
- 50% daily reload bonus
- 300% bonus up to $1,000 + 25 free spins on 4 deposits
- 75 free spins for Wednesday depositors
- 50% Sunday reload bonus up to $100 + 50 free spins
Best Crypto Gambling Sites
There are special online crypto gambling sites offering games that are popular among the crypto community, such as slots, dice, and lottery games.
What makes them stand out is the fact that many of these games are provably fair. Let’s examine the most popular crypto gambling options.
The top 10 crypto slots, dice, and lotto sites:
- 111% welcome bonus on your first deposit
- 77% bonus on your second deposit
- 99% bonus on your third deposit
- 100% first deposit bonus up to $500
- 69 free spins bonus for Tuesday deposits
- 50% reload bonus up to $300 for Friday deposits
- 100% first deposit bonus up to 1,000,000 mBTC + 20 free spins
- 50% second deposit bonus up to 1,000,000 mBTC + 20 free spins
- 75% third deposit bonus up to 1,000,000 mBTC + 20 free spins
- 125% first deposit bonus up to $100
- 50% high roller bonus up to $3,000
- 50% up to $100 on Friday deposits
- Up to 0.3% daily cashback bonus
- Free faucet every 3, 5, and 10 minutes
- Lucrative progressive jackpot
- Lucrative deposit bonus
- Tiered rakeback bonus
- Up to 0.3% daily Cashback Bonus
- Free faucet every 3, 5, and 10 minutes
- Lucrative progressive jackpot
- Exclusive VIP club and player bennifits
- First 6 tickets for lotteries are free of charge
- 5% earnings on every ticket bought by your referrals
- Various time-limited promotions
Best Crypto Betting Sites
Betting on sports using cryptocurrencies is now available on many online betting platforms.
Thus, we’ve decided to include the ultimate list of the best cryptocurrency sportsbooks and other bettings sites for bettors around the globe. Feel free to explore the selection below.
The top 10 most popular crypto bookies:
- 100% welcome bonus up to 5 BTC
- Welcome bonus up to 7 BTC
- 100% welcome bonus up to $100
- $30 free bet for placing a bet worth $30
- 100% refund on some accumulators
- Various time-limited sportsbook promotions
- 111% first deposit bonus up to $1,500
- 100% weekend reload bonus up to $1,500
- Various special offers for sports bettors
- Up to $1,000 on your first deposit
- Up to $500 first deposit bonus
- Weekly races with a $1,000 prize pool
- Daily giveaways
- 100% sportsbook deposit bonus up to $100
- 50% sportsbook reload bonus for Friday deposits
Best Crypto Poker Sites
We’ve selected some of the best online poker platforms that accept cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals.
Use Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other popular digital currencies to play poker with other players around the globe. Check out the list below to learn more.
The top 10 most popular crypto poker sites:
- Up to 40% daily cashback
- 24/7 freerolls
- No rake micro stakes games
- Bad beat jackpot
- 100 Satoshis no deposit bonus
- Tiered rakeback system
- 20% weekly cashback
- Bad beat jackpot
- To be anaunced, check T&Cs for additional information
- Random ETH drops
- Gas-free deposits
- 100 VPP (Virtue Player Points) deposit bonus
- 0.0015 BTC signup bonus
- 25% daily cashback bonus
- 25% referral fee
- 100% welcome bonus up to $1,000
- 200% Bitcoin match bonus up to $2,000
- Bad beat jackpot
- 200% bonus up to 1 BTC on your first deposit
- Weekly 15 mBTC depositor freerolls
- Bad beat jackpot
- 200% up to $1,000 on your first deposit
- 36% rakeback rate
How to Gamble with Crypto
If you don’t have previous experience with crypto gambling, feel free to examine the guide below. We’ll cover the entire process that starts with getting a crypto wallet and ends with you making your first cryptocurrency bet on the platform of your choice.
Get a Cryptocurrency Wallet
The first step is obtaining a crypto wallet where you can store your digital currencies. Wallets are generally divided into hot and cold storage wallets.
Hot storage wallets are connected to the internet. They are basically apps that you need to install and set up on your PC or mobile device. On the other hand, cold storage ones are essentially hardware wallets, and you need to buy a device where you’ll store your cryptos.
If you’re new to the crypto world and are looking to obtain a small amount of money, we suggest going for a hot wallet, for starters. You’ll receive a wallet address, which will be used for sending and receiving digital currencies.
Obtain Some Cryptocurrencies
The most common way to obtain cryptocurrencies is by buying them with fiat money in an online crypto exchange. Make sure to find a legal and secure exchange that doesn’t charge an arm and a leg to buy cryptos.
Alternatively, you can simply ask someone to send some money to your wallet in exchange for a fiat payment. Some people even get paid for their work in cryptocurrencies, so check whether this option is possible for you.
Once you have some cryptocurrencies in your crypto wallet, you’re ready to start your online gaming journey on a cryptocurrency gambling platform.
Find the Best Gambling Platform
First of all, you need to know which type of gambling you enjoy the most.
If you’re into online casino games, such as roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and slots, you should opt for a cryptocurrency casino. However, if poker is your thing, you should pick one of the available crypto online poker platforms featured on our site. Finally, sports fans are free to choose from our list of reputable online sports betting sites.
We suggest sticking to our list of websites here, as all of them have been hand-picked by a group of cryptocurrency gambling experts.
Open an Account
Once you select a gambling site, it’s time to go through the registration process, which is somewhat different for every platform. In most cases, you’ll have to provide your email, username, and password.
The registration process usually lasts less than five minutes, and you can immediately start depositing as soon as you become a member.
Crypto casinos usually have loose KYC verifications compared to standard online gambling platforms, but some of them will still require you to confirm your identity. It means you might have to provide additional documents, such as your ID or your passport.
Make a Deposit and Get a Bonus
To make a deposit, you need to go to the Cashier section on the platform of your choice and select a cryptocurrency you want to use as a deposit option.
Next, you’ll have to input the amount of money you wish to deposit. Don’t forget to opt in for the welcome bonus or enter the bonus code if required to kickstart your journey.
Once you confirm the transaction, the casino will give you an address that you need to enter into your wallet in order to make a deposit. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code with your mobile wallet app (if possible).
Once your money is in your casino account, you can start playing games or betting on sports. Please gamble responsibly, as every form of gambling can cause a problem that can lead to addiction.
Many online casinos have a section dedicated to responsible gambling, where you can read more about this issue and learn how to gamble for fun without sliding into problems. Also, please read useful resources on the web to understand how to gamble responsibly.
Pros and Cons of Crypto Gambling
Even though crypto gambling platforms have plenty of advantages compared to their non-crypto counterparts, they still have a couple of drawbacks that you should be aware of before registering. Let’s take a look at the major pros and cons of crypto gambling.
- Payments are faster — Cryptocurrency deposits are usually instant. Even the slower cryptocurrency networks often don’t take more than half an hour to process your payment.
- Payments are more affordable — Since most cryptocurrency transactions are decentralized and do not feature intermediaries, the fees are much lower compared to the majority of fiat payment options.
- Cryptocurrencies are secure — The majority of popular cryptos use cutting-edge security protocols and technologies, such as blockchain, to make transactions virtually impenetrable so that you can make safe and protected transfers.
- Provably fair games — Many online crypto-based gambling sites feature games that offer a transparent code, meaning you can check whether the game is fair or not. This is not possible for standard online casino games.
- Anonymous gambling — Some websites make gambling completely anonymous. However, the majority will still require you to provide at least some essential information about you (still much less than non-crypto gambling sites).
- Cryptocurrencies are very volatile — The price of almost all cryptocurrencies fluctuates every moment, which means your crypto wealth can increase or decrease significantly over a short period. This can also affect your crypto gambling experience.
- Fewer crypto gambling sites are available — The number of online gambling platforms that accept cryptocurrencies is increasing rapidly, but there are still far more non-crypto options at the moment.
- Crypto payments are irreversible — Once you make a payment using cryptocurrencies, you cannot ask for your money back. Therefore, you have to be careful how much money you deposit to online crypto casinos.
- Cryptos can be confusing to newcomers — If you’re new to the world of cryptocurrencies, you might find them and crypto gambling confusing at first. You will need to understand some basic concepts to start gambling successfully.
Gambling with BTC and crypto has yet to be legalized in many countries. However, it hasn’t been outlawed either. It’s safe to say that this type of gambling is currently in the gray area legally, which means you’re free to join any crypto gambling site and play games without any consequences. That said, you might want to check your local legislature to see whether there are laws strictly forbidding cryptocurrency gambling.
Of course, crypto gambling might become regulated at some point in the future, which means you’ll have to pay close attention to legal changes and act accordingly to get the best possible experience.
To have a safe crypto gambling experience on the web, we suggest sticking to reputable gambling sites featured on this platform. They have a proven history of paying out players’ winnings, which is one of the most important characteristics you should look for in a crypto casino.
Still, there are plenty of unsafe platforms out there that can scam you in many ways. We suggest staying away from them in order to avoid the possible consequences of gambling in a suspicious crypto casino.
Cryptocurrencies themselves are also an extremely safe payment method, thanks to their underlying technologies, such as blockchain, which makes them highly secure.
The depositing process starts by acquiring a cryptocurrency wallet and crypto of your choice. Of course, don’t forget to make sure that the gambling site you’ve picked accepts one of the cryptos you want to buy. Once you open an account on a crypto gambling platform, you need to go to the Deposit section and select a preferred cryptocurrency.
Next, enter the amount you’d like to deposit, and you’ll receive a wallet address that you need to use in your wallet to make the transaction. Alternatively, you can just scan the QR code. Also, don’t forget to opt in for a welcome bonus if there’s one.
It’s very difficult to select just one wallet as there are hundreds of great options. What matters is that the online wallet you’ve picked has a proven history of being safe and secure. Ideally, it should also be easy to use, and it should accept more than one cryptocurrency.
We suggest starting with a software wallet first, especially if you don’t plan on buying a lot of cryptocurrencies right away. If you start dealing with big amounts of crypto money, using a hardware wallet for an additional layer of protection might be a good idea. Don’t give your private keys to anyone!
The most common cryptocurrency used among online crypto gamblers is Bitcoin, which is a predictable answer, as BTC is the most popular crypto in the world. Moreover, the largest number of online gambling platforms accept only Bitcoin. The next most popular option is Ethereum (ETH). However, there are far fewer gambling sites allowing this digital currency.
Other popular cryptos that you’ll often find as eligible deposit and withdrawal options on online gambling sites are Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Ripple, and many others. Check the accepted crypto payment options on the gambling site of your choice before buying your first cryptocurrency.
When it comes to the house edge, crypto casinos aren’t that different from their non-crypto counterparts. Therefore, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the most profitable game is blackjack since its house edge can go below 1% if the right strategy is applied.
Furthermore, many crypto casinos feature a couple of provably fair games, such as dice and crash titles, which usually have a 1% house edge. So, it’s safe to say that they are also pretty profitable.
Still, please take into account that all casino games are based on the element of chance, so don’t consider them a source of income.
Of course you can. If you’re using real cryptocurrencies to play games on gambling sites, you’ll receive rewards in the same cryptocurrency. You can later withdraw your winnings to your wallet and even convert them into a fiat currency of your choice.
Many online crypto casinos let you play games free of charge, meaning you’ll use fake money provided by the operator to make bets. In that case, your prizes won’t be real either.
The point is — you have to make a real-money bet to receive real money, even on cryptocurrency gambling websites.
Yes, most online cryptocurrency gambling sites will allow you to play games free of charge. In fact, you don’t even have to become a member to play free games. Instead, you only need to select the title you like and click on Free Play or Demo Play. You’ll use fake money and receive fake prizes, but you’ll still be able to explore the game and understand how it works before making a real-money bet.
Some games, such as live dealer titles or certain progressive jackpot slots, aren’t available for free, so you’ll have to register and make a real-money deposit if you want to play them.
We are a team of experienced cryptocurrency owners and traders. What we all have in common is our passion for online gambling with cryptocurrencies. Some of our members are avid sports betting fans, others are more into online casino games, and some are professional poker players.
We came together to create this ultimate guide for anyone who wants to find high-quality gambling options that accept cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals. This entire site is a product of hundreds of hours of research and thousands of hours of crypto gambling experience, so feel free to explore it and discover the best crypto platform for you.
How We Reviewed and Rated Crypto Gambling Sites
We created a unique assessment test that helped us review hundreds of online gambling sites before making our final list. Here are some of the things we paid special attention to during our selection process:
- Evaluating user experience — We checked the overall UX that crypto gambling sites offer to their users. This way, we’ve enabled everyone to easily find the options they like and have a great time while using the platform.
- Exploring technology/game providers — We tested the underlying technology of every gambling site and researched game providers to make sure that all games offer a high-quality player experience. All featured platforms offer games from industry-leading providers.
- Checking promotions — We assessed all available bonuses and promotions for both new and regular customers on every site we reviewed and listed the three most lucrative ones that we consider useful for players.
- Reviewing online reputation — We checked all popular forums, social media groups, reputable gambling review sites, and more to determine the overall reputation of every crypto gaming platform that we reviewed. We included only those sites that have a good reputation among players.
If you have any questions or inquiries, contact us at hey[at]cryptoplay.net